As pioneers of specialty education expos, we are delighted to launch the first edition of the Global Art & Design Education Expo 2020; India’s only higher education expo with a dedicated focus on careers in the field of Art and Design. In light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak and unprecedented travel restrictions, we have decided to go VIRTUAL in 2020.
The aim of the Global Art & Design Education Expo 2020 is to bring together leading institutions that offer Art and Design programs, students who are interested in pursuing careers in these fields, and industry experts. The virtual expo will be held on October 10, 2020.
Benefits to Participating Institutes
- Meet potential undergraduate and postgraduate students who are interested in Art & Design programs on a single platform.
- Boost connections with local school and college counsellors via virtual interactions.
- Create awareness about your institution and your brand via webinars, school outreach.
- Ideally suited for: Specialty Art & Design schools and universities that offer Art & Design programs.
Benefits to Students
- Interact with the finest Art & Design institutes from across the globe in the comfort of your own home.
- Get insights from industry leaders, by viewing live and pre-recorded sessions.
- Learn about careers and programs in subject areas like Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Communication Arts, Performing Arts, Film & Media Studies, Liberal Arts, Fashion Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Game Design, Animation, Motion Design, Toy Design and Visual Communication Design.