This page lists the terms and conditions for the institutes who sign up for our subject-specific higher education events.Terms & Conditions:
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded. If an institute wishes to cancel its participation, Zista Education can remove the institute’s logo and brand identifiers from the event collateral.
- An educational institution may choose to have up to 2 participants on the day of the event.
- For each extra participant, an extra fee will be applicable.
- Applicant acknowledges and agrees that Zista Education shall not be liable for any loss, injury delay or damage from any cause beyond its control.
- The individual(s) participating must have knowledge of their institution’s admissions policies and procedures.
- The institution will be liable for the entire event cost even if the applicant(s) attends a partial event.
- Zista Education reserves the right to make changes to the event if, in its judgment, the change will be in the best interest of the participants. This may include changes to the date, time, technology, platform/software.
- All prices mentioned are based on the current exchange rates and are subject to change.
- In case the educational institute changes the participant(s) attending the event, Zista Education needs to be notified in writing, at least 14 days prior to the event.
For any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.